- GOLF CART POLICY: All groups will be paired into two carts per foursome. Single rider carts & non-golfing riders are no longer available. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- PACE OF PLAY POLICY: Your enjoyment on the course is our first priority and many times is a direct relation to the amount of time spent on the golf course. Pace of play is set for 4 hours and 20 minutes for 18 holes. Please maintain your proper position with the group ahead of you and our friendly service team will be able to assist to the best of their ability.
- OUTSIDE ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED: Any alcohol purchased from off property and brought to the course is not allowed. Beverages are available for purchase at the Classic Grille and with beverage carts on course.
Violation of this policy may lead to removal from the golf course.
- RENTAL CLUBS: Available on a first come, first served basis at $60 per rental. Each rental includes Callaway’s latest rental clubs, six logo golf balls and a customized pouch to keep.
- REPLAY POLICY: Replay rates are based on availability and can only be booked day of play.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE VOUCHER: Most tee time reservations will receive a $25 food and beverage voucher valid at Bellatrix Restaurant, the Classic Grille, & beverage carts. Voucher must be used in ONE transaction and only valid for use day of play, during regular business hours and based on availability. Reservations are not required, but highly recommended, for Bellatrix Restaurant.
- GOLF SHOP HOURS OF OPERATION: The golf shop is open from 6:00am to 5:00pm daily. (Subject to change without notice)
Classic Club Coachella Valley Resident Card Online Terms and Conditions
- CCCV Resident Cardholders are responsible for showing their CCCV card at the time of check-in to be eligible for the CV Resident Rate. Any cardholder that cannot provide proof of card will be charged at current full rate.
- CCCV Resident Cardholders may bring up to 3 guests at the posted Resident Guest Rate, as long as one player in the tee time can show their CCCV resident card.
- Each resident in the booked tee time must present their CCCV card at time of check in to receive CV Resident Rate. All applicable posted rates will be applied to those who cannot provide their CCCV card.
- Classic Club Coachella Valley Resident Cards are not transferable.
- All residents must adhere to Classic Club’s “Code of Conduct.”
- 10 Day Resident Rate is applicable to tee times booked more than 3.5 days in advance.